domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

A new group project: ANIMALS



Hello everyone!

First of all I am here to present you my NEW POJECT! 

The project for my TICS’ course is made up of several artifacts that I have to create working in a group with my classmates. Our theme is "animals" and is part of the natural sciences in the curriculum of primary education.

I’m going to introduce you the members of my group and also their Twitter accounts:

-          Sara Rodríguez: @Saritasar0
-          Maria Collado: @Maria_collado92
-          Laura Pérez: @Lauritaperz
-          Marina Goizueta: @GoizuetaMarina
-          Guillermo Lagarejos: @GLHmaster

We had worked really hard to create our animals project so I hope you enjoy it as much as we do and I also hope that you may be able to use the things you learn on my blog with your students.


Learn more in the next post! 

Image from Pixabay

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario