jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

I´m a content curator

What is a Content Curator?
Until a week ago I had no idea about what it was but now I can tell you that a content curator is someone who "saved" interesting contents in an orderly way to consult them later.

The contents we had to save were those who publish on the board of which I spoke in my previous post.
As I was already a little familiarized with the use of Pinterest, I decided to investigate further with this tool and create my own board to organize my interesting contents.

I have selected some of the pins of my colleagues, they are very interesting and useful and I encourage you to see them on my board https://es.pinterest.com/teresa_martin90/clil-resources/ .If you like it you can follow it and so you will know all the news when I posted.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario