domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

My PLE and PLN for CLIL

Hello everybody! 
 

This post is to show you my PLE and PLN for CLIL.PLE means personal learning environment while PLN means personal learning network.To do this work, I was researching and testing some apps that let you create conceptual maps and diagrams such as for example "Connected Mind" or "Easel.ly" but, following the advice of some classmates, I finally decided to use "Coggle" and I also decided to use this application because the previous two that I used werevery difficult to use for me.
With Coggle experience has been fantastic, it's a very intuitive and easy to use so you can learn to handle it quickly. Coggle has many colors, which serves to do more attractive your maps, if you want you can also include pictures in order to make more visually attractive your creation.Finally, and for me the best of the application, is that your creations are automatically saved so you don't have to worry about being saved every two minutes all the time.
About my conceptual map, which I called "My PLE and PLN for CLIL" I would say that has four main branches. The first "Search Information" refers to the tools I've used throughout my life to seek information or online resources. "Share and save Information" refers to the tools that I used to store information and share it with others. "Create Resources" refers to programs with which I create my own resources; and finally "PLE" includes tools are now part of my personal learning network.

https://coggle.it/diagram/VsnvBlD-oEQ8HQLz

I hope you like it and you find it useful.
Regards.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario