jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

My viewpoints on the "Bank of Common Knowledge"

Today I want to talk about my viewpoints on the common bank of knowledge. For this activity, we created a board on Pinterest. On that board, we had to share resources, songs, videos, etc. related to CLIL approach.

It may seem a very simple activity because there are many resources on internet that we can check. The difficulty of the task was that the "pin" we had to share on the board should be "openly licensed". So there are many resources on the internet, but most of them have Copyright.

To search for my "pins"I used the web http://search.creativecommons.org , It is a very useful website that seeks resources without Copyright and you can also choose where you want to search: google, youtube, flikr, pixabay, etc.
For me, it has been a difficult and hard job search, but I think it was worth it, because at the end we have built a very useful and resourceful board.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario